Head of Fund Accounting
- GBP90000.00 - GBP110000.00 per annum + bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, CFO/Finance Director
- 29th May 2019
- Job Type
Position: Fund Controller
Salary: £90,000 - £110,000 + Bonus
Cobalt are working with an established UK Real Estate investment manager headquartered in London. The firm was founded in 2006 and has continued to grow ever since deploying capital into long-term income generating assets.
Due to their continued success they are looking to hire a Fund Controller to look after their growing PRS funds. The role would report into the Fund Principal & Group Finance Director and involve managing a team of two.
- Responsible for quarterly NAV fund consolidation and KPI return reporting
- Supervising two fund accountants and reporting on monthly actual v budget/forecast reports for developing assets.
- Developing financial reporting processes for growth of PRS fund
- Overseeing treasury function and bank approvals
- Managing a team of two
- Fully qualified ACA or equivalent
- Real Estate experience essential
- Managerial experience highly desired