- GBP30000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum + Bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 18th April 2019
- Job Type
Our Client a leading co-working environment developer and designer are seeking a Group Bookkeeper to join their finance team.
This role will focus on all projects across the wider business and report directly into the Finance Manager and play a vital role in ensuring bookkeeping across the group is accurate, complete and delivered on time. As the successful candidate you will be able to manage all bookkeeping, develop and implement strategies and improve processes.
- Management of receivables and payables across projects and companies
- Bank Reconciliations
- Monitoring and reporting on performance against budget
- Managing customer and supplier billing queries
- Assisting with strategies and plans t maximise the effectiveness and efficiency of finance functions
- Part Qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Previous experience in Real Estate
- Strong organisation skills
- Experience with Xero desired