Fund Operations (Private Equity, Real Estate)
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 4th June 2019
- Job Type
Our Client is a Private Equity and Real Estate investment firm focusing in South East Asia and Central Asia. They are presently expanding the team in Singapore and seeking for a Fund Operations Officer.
- Involved in fund-level portfolio models that track actual and forecast financial events.
- Calculate IRR and NCREIF returns, distributions and improve models and data analysis as necessary.
- Maintain client's subscriptions and redemptions, liaising with external service providers
- Prepare internal quarterly portfolio summary and analyses, and produce Fund-level business plans within reporting timelines.
- Perform on-going monitoring and review of the Fund's reporting and compliance including risk management, insurance, governance, tax and filing.
- Perform compliance reviews for Singapore and other Southeast Asia markets.
- Providing compliance advisory with best practices and relevant regulatory requirements.
- At least 5 years' working experience in fund administration and/or audit, preferably with asset management background.
- Knowledge of the Securities and Futures Act and its relevant regulations and notices
- Confident, self-motivated, and resourceful
- Ability to work under pressure, able to take initiative and work autonomously
Please apply to Leah Ng with your CV in MS Word format at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible to applicants who are not.
Licence No. 12C6031
Consultant ID: R1548663