Fund Finance Manager
- GBP50000.00 - GBP55000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 30th October 2018
- Job Type
Our client, a global real estate investment manager with £20bn of assets under management in Europe and Asia, is looking for a Fund Finance Manager to join their well established Fund Finance team. The main purpose of the role is working closely with the transactions team by providing technical expertise to support deals.
- Being the financial representative for the fund for both the client services team and investors.
- Responsible for completing parts of the statutory accounting
- Reviewing specific financial balances within the consolidated accounts.
- Reviewing elements of the NAV calculations.
- Preparation of investor drawdowns and distributions
- Developing an awareness of IFRS and other developments relevant to the industry and the financial statements in order that these are appropriately planned for.
- Preparing information for the transaction approval committee reports
- Qualified ACA
- Real Estate Investment Management experience essential.
- Basic Excel skills and competence with other Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of IFRS (and local GAAP, if IFRS is not accepted locally)
- Strong inter personal skills, able to interface with non Finance colleagues, investors, banks and service providers.
Cobalt Recruitment London is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.