Fund Accounting Supervisor - Fixed Term Contract
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 18th June 2018
- Job Type
Fund Accounting, reporting and valuation
* Maintenance and control of primary accounting records;
* Ensuring all reporting deadlines are met;
* Perform daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly fund valuation and accounting (as required)
* Perform reviews of primary accounting records, ensuring controls and procedures are followed managing the resolution of complex issues;
* Preparation of NAV statements and investor reporting packs;
* Assisting with preparation of annual statutory accounts in line appropriate accounting standards;
* Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations;
* Liaising with external lawyers, auditors, Business Partners, Fund and Asset Managers;
* Production of property fund data;
* Preparation of VAT returns;
* Cash management including arranging payments, managing investor drawdowns and monitoring liquidity;
* Ensuring adequate finance procedures are in place and implementing improved procedures where necessary;
* Ensuring compliance with all fund, company and regulatory procedures and standards;
* Support to fund and asset managers with any valuation and accounting queries. Liaising with managing agents, auditors, lawyers and trustees
* Supervise, engage and develop Fund Accountant(s) to produce a productive and high quality team.
* Ensure team proficiency through pro-active performance management.
* Proactively identify training and development needs of staff which provide a focus for delivery in line with department objectives and Ops strategy.