- GBP70000.00 - GBP80000.00 per annum + bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 29th May 2019
- Job Type
Position: Financial Controller
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 + Bonus
Cobalt are working with a pioneering shopping centre developer targeting their developments at Tier 2 cities with the aim of developing social hubs for the each respective community in the centre of town. At present they have assets under management of £1.9bn across 30 properties, which generate a rental income of £160 million.
The role itself has come about due to their continued growth and would entail managing a team of four accountants and reporting into the Head of Finance.
- Analysing the impact of potential acquisitions on portfolio performance
- Arranging debt financing
- Provide forward looking budget based on current and potential business streams
- The quantitative element of all investor reporting, including quarterly management accounts
- Management and supervision of a four person finance team
- Preparation and review of annual financial statements for group entities
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience managing a team is preferred
- Real Estate experience is essential
- Sage 50 exposure is desired
Cobalt Recruitment London is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.