- GBP75000.00 - GBP87000.00 per annum + bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 21st June 2019
- Job Type
Position: Financial Controller
Salary: £75,000 - £87,000 + Bonus
Cobalt are working with a Real Estate investor and asset manager, who partner with some of the major institutional investors, owning prime assets throughout London. The firm was founded by two individuals with a rich history working in the Real Estate space who are continuing to grow the firm from strength to strength.
At present they are setting up a new value add Real Estate fund structured as a UK Limited Partnership with investment coming via a Jersey based Unit Trust. Due to this they are looking for an individual to act as the Financial Controller managing the finance matters for the growing fund along with working alongside asset managers and strategic investment professionals in a broad and commercial role.
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient financial operation of the Fund
- Maintaining full accounting records, calculating NAV's and distributions
- Composing bespoke investor reports
- Prepare and report financial information for quarterly board meetings
- Establish strong relationships with investors, asset managers and investment professionals
- Raising and managing of debt for the Fund
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Qube software experience is essential
- Real Estate exposure is required
Cobalt Recruitment London is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.