- GBP55000.00 - GBP65000.00 per annum + Bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 5th March 2019
- Job Type
£55-£65k + Bonus
Cobalt is working with a leading global Real Estate investment manager, who are looking for a Financial Analyst to work within the Fund Management team.
This Financial Analyst role works closely with a the Fund Finance and Asset Management teams for a Pan European investment platform and will be heavily involved in creating the fund and asset models.
- Review Management Accounts from a modelling and forecasting perspective
- Creation and monitoring of portfolio analyitcs
- Review processes and look to improve efficiency's where possible
- Investigate and resolve variances where required
- Manage the roll out of the fund model additional functionality
- Liaise with the various European teams.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Excellent Excel with VBA and the ability to build models
- Real Estate experience essential
- Key eye for detail along with having a proactive mindset to solve problems.
This is an ideal role for someone looking to build their modelling experience within a busy and exciting environment, and interview slots are scheduled for next week.