Financial Accountant and Property Analyst
- GBP60000 - GBP70000 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 25th November 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt are working with one of London's most well-known estates, looking for a Financial Accountant/ Property Analyst.
This role involves working closely with directors, asset managers and other team members, to provide a high level of reporting and analysis to facilitate long term strategic decisions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of the half yearly management and annual statutory accounts
- Preparation and analysis of annual IPD submissions
- Project appraisal of all refurbishments and developments in accordance with the company's procurement procedures
- Improvement of property appraisal process and cash flows used on a day-to-day basis to inform decision-making
- The development of individual property profitability reporting and analysis, primarily focusing on non-recoverable costs across the portfolio leading to detailed individual budgeting for such blocks as part of the annual budgeting exercise
- Analysis of all aspects of the investment property portfolio e.g. contracted rent roll, lease expiry profiles, break date analysis; impact of rent reviews, rents under breach, vacancy analysis
- All aspects of analysis across the market lets portfolio
- ACA, CIMA, ACCA qualified
- Experience within property/ real estate
- Experience of property and accounting management systems
- Working knowledge of all business taxes - in particular VAT and corporation tax
- Strong communications skills
Please upload an up to date CV if you are interested in working for one of London's oldest established Real Estate portfolios.