- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 22nd January 2020
- Job Type
Our client is a well-established Real Estate Developer in Singapore. They are looking for a Finance Manager to join their team.
The Finance Manager will;
Update development costs estimates of Singapore projects for management's cost control. Liaise with Business Unit General Manager and functional heads on annual budgets and forecasts of Singapore and Malaysian entities.
- Compliance and control
- Management reporting
- Liaise and assist in the drafting and/or review of management papers
- Liaise with IRAS on property tax appeals.
- Perform financial pre-qualification of contractors and vendors that participates in tenders.
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 8 years of working experience within the real estate sector
- Prior experience in audit with budgeting and cost control experience is an advantage
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031