- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 14th October 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a well-established Real Estate Investment Trust based in Singapore. They are looking for a Finance Executive to perform daily accounting functions such as invoicing, cheque issuance, and verification of suppliers' invoices by encoding data into the accounting system for a portfolio of properties.
The Finance Executive will;
Be required to maintain the full sets of accounts
- Prepare GST reports for filing and compile board papers, on quarterly basis.
- Liaise with external parties like Trustee for cheque processing and document's execution, Auditors for year-end audit and internal audits, Unit registrar for quarterly distribution pay-outs, banks on accounts opening, online payments and any other banking-related matters etc.
- Provide administrative support to the Team
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 2 years of working experience preferably within the real estate industry but not a must.
- Have hands-on experience in any accounting software
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031