E-Billing Coordinator FTC
Ref: JN -082019-67833
- GBP40000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Cashier/Treasury
- 30th August 2019
- Job Type
Duties and Accountabilities
- Responsible for on-boarding of new clients with e-billing requirements. This includes:
- Initial e-billing vendor set-up, managing user access for Billing Coordinators, and configuration in the eBilling Hub.
- Review and summarize client billing guidelines and obtain proper approvals in accordance with firm policy.
- Set-up of phase, task and activity codes
- Monthly review of all e-billed matters in the region. This includes:
- Identifying timekeepers that have not been previously approved in e-billing vendor sites and submitting rates to be approved.
- Work with Billing Coordinators to ensure budgets, fee estimates and accruals are up-to-date in e-billing vendor systems.
- Maintenance of phase, task and activity codes
- Research rejected invoices and work with Billing Coordinators, clients and vendors to identify solutions in a timely manner.
- Spot trends of reduced bills by clients and pro-actively working to lessen write-offs and continuously improve the e-billing process.
- Document and communicate to billing group all relevant information that impacts the billing process.
- Design specifications for ledes file bill templates with the eBilling Hub.
- Train new billing staff on the electronic billing process of the firm.
- Generate reports and run queries to ensure bills aging in firm's time and billing system have been successfully transmitted electronically.
- Work with Billing Coordinators, Revenue Controllers and operation team in Manila to ensure that billing matters are dealt with on a timely basis.
- Maintain a continuous open dialog with the Billing Manager and Billing Coordinators.
- Relevant and in depth e-billing experience.
- Law Firm experience is a must, ideally in a top 20 firm with experience liaising with overseas offices/international clients.
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills, ability to work effectively at all levels within an organization.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to deal with difficult situations.
- Must be self-motivated, highly organized, accurate, with an attention to detail and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Flexible and enthusiastic with the ability to manage own workload and priorities to meet deadlines.
- Computer literate including at least an intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Strong numerical skills including the ability to compute rates, and percentages.
- Experience in using Elite, 3E, Aderant or similar PMS system as well as experience using the eBilling Hub.