- GBP35000 - GBP38000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 4th May 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a Property Company based in the heart of London's West End, with a portfolio of prestigious commercial properties, based around London and the UK.
They are looking for a client accountant to join their hard working and established team. This role allows the successful applicant to have autonomy over their own portfolio of properties, and to oversee the entire property accounting process.
- Preparation and submission of monthly, quarterly and bespoke reports
- Full service charge processes, including setting and loading budgets, creating service charge packs and undergoing year ends
- Ensuring the smooth handover of payments and dealing with all queries in a quick and efficient manner
- Ensuring the timely update and continual maintenance of tenants records via the property management database
- Liaising with internal and external suppliers to build and maintain strong relationships
- Working to deadlines preparing and submitting rent statements & VAT reports
- Ensuring that charges such as rent, service charge & insurance are raised as per lease
- Raising and issuing demands in accordance to RICS guidelines
- Updating and calculating lease extensions, changes of ownership and rent reviews
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Prior experience using a property management system such as Yardi, Qube, Tramps, Bluebox, essential
- Ability to multitask, work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
If you think you are able to hit all the above points, please respond with an up to date copy of your CV as quickly as possible!