- UK, North West
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 6th September 2018
- Job Type
Property Management Accounts
Cobalt are delighted to be working alongside one of the UK's leading property consultancies, with a new mandate for a Client Accountant in their growing property management accounts division.
As the appointed Client Accountant, you will be responsible for your own portfolio and will be expected to maintain relationships across the client base, operating as the first point of call for all client reporting and service charge reconciliation work.
· Update the lease details across your portfolio when tenants renew.
· Budget monitoring
· Quarterly reviews of service charge accounts
· Complete year end reviews
· Monthly financial reporting
· Monthly and quarterly VAT reports
· On and off site Client Accounting meetings
· Assist with utilities re-charges
The ideal candidate:
· ACCA/CIMA/ACA either part qualified or fully chartered.
· Experience of operating in the property industry.
· Experience of service charge
This is an ideal role for someone looking to join a true market leader with a brilliant client reputation and a vibrant working environment.
Please apply online with your most recent CV. To discuss this role further, please contact James Griffiths on 0161 711 0602 or via email on email@example.com