Assistant Vice-President of Business Systems
- GBP70000 - GBP80000 per annum + Bonus, Pension
- UK, London
- Accounting, Systems Implementation
- 29th October 2018
- Job Type
Assistant Vice-President - Business Systems
Permanent Full Time
£70,000 - £80,000
A new and exciting opportunity has become available as the Assistant Vice-President of Business Systems at a global asset management company. In addition to asset management, our client also provides all-encompassing finance support for the Real Estate Investments made by one of world's largest landlords. Reporting directly to the Vice-President of Finance and the Vice-President of Systems you will oversee the Yardi Voyager system migration for the entire European portfolio and ensure the UK portfolio is managed effectively during the system implementation.
- Implementing new projects on the system, including but not limited to testing and managing system upgrades.
- Liaising with Yardi on any system issues that can't be solved internally and improve system functionality.
- Some monthly international travel will be required (1-2 times per month) to the head office in Luxembourg.
- Overseeing the preparation of monthly property leasing/portfolio reports, while maintaining and setting system controls in conjunction with the Luxembourg office.
- Ensure that the system administrators perform system upgrades accurately and adhere to timelines.
- You will also provide training and support for users and drive forward the use of the system.
Key Person Specification:
- The successful candidate will have a strong financial/accounting background in property or Real Estate and possess knowledge of Yardi Voyager.
- Yardi Voyager 7s systems administration experience is essential
- Experience with system implementations and system migrations is desirable.
- Management experience would be advantageous.
- You must have the ability to engage with stakeholders and be able to obtain information from non-finance staff.
If you feel this role is of interest to you, please apply online or email Andrew at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cobalt Recruitment London is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.