- GBP25000 - GBP35000.00 per annum + Bonus + Study support
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 16th August 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt are recruiting on behalf of a leading private equity and real estate advisor. The business are now seeking an Assistant Accountant due to substantial growth. You will be working directly under both the Financial Controller and Management Accountant on a variety of daily duties.
Not only will you have great exposure to a number of high-profile clients, you will also be a key point of contact to other departments, including the CEO.
- Preparing financial statements, along with consolidated accounts.
- Reviewing, verifying and matching invoices.
- Preparing and uploading BACS or online payments on a weekly basis.
- Filing CIS return and assisting with VAT returns.
- Liaising with external auditors and suppliers.
- Responsible for multi-currency bank accounts
- Studying towards AAT/ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Knowledge of IFRS or UK GAAP advantageous.
- Work well within a team.
- Highly organised.
If you have strong communication skills, looking to join a fast paced environment and have aspirations of becoming a qualified accountant. Please apply with an up to date CV.