- GBP28000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum + Study Support & Bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 31st July 2018
- Job Type
Our client, a market leading real estate investment and development firm are now looking for an enthusiastic and driven Accounts Assistant to join their experienced finance team. Specialising in mixed-use property developments, the successful individual will not only report directly into the Financial Controller, but also the Finance Director.
Whilst assisting in the continued development of the accounts payable function, this role will develop, giving exposure to preparing financial accounts and management reports at moth-end, quarter-end and year-end.
Other duties include:
- Ensure that all the permanent files are adequately maintained
- Preparing bank reconciliations for the accounts
- Update financial systems for all transactions related to the purchase invoices and sales invoices
- Preparation and amendment of management accounts
Technical knowledge and skills required
- Interest in reporting and other accounting challenges faced by a real estate business
- Experience of working within an accounts payable function
- Prior experience of working within the Real Estate/ Property industry
- Qube system experience is advantageous
- Studying towards ACCA/CIMA/ACA/AAT
If you are highly motivated, have aspirations of becoming a qualified accountant and want to work within a fast paced environment. Please kindly apply with an updated CV.