- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Financial Analysis
- 23rd September 2019
- Job Type
The Accountant/Senior will;
Be required to maintain the full sets of accounts and liaise with auditors and attend to audit queries for all entities under your charge
- Rental invoicing and monitoring of AR collection
- Intercompany invoicing for management fees, reimbursements etc.
- Review intercompany transactions to ensure that balances are reconciled on a monthly basis
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Monitor and report bank account movements and placement of fixed deposits
- Maintenance of fixed assets register
- Tax computation / Tax filing
- Quarterly GST filing
- Timely preparation of accurate quarterly financial reports (IFRS) for the entities under your charge
- On a quarterly basis, assist in the preparation of SGX reporting, Group consolidated accounts and notes to the accounts for board meetings
- Preparation of the annual budget for the entities under your charge
Interested Candidates will;
- Be a qualified Accountant who possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 5 years of working experience within the real estate sector
- Prior experience in audit with good communication skills is an advantage
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031