Accountant, Private Equity
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 24th December 2018
- Job Type
- Interested in working in a challenging environment within Private Equity?
- Performance driven-culture with corresponding compensation package!
Our client is a leading Private Real Estate firm focused on alternative investment, asset management, corporate finance and capital markets with an opening for an Accountant to join their team.
This position will be an interesting opportunity to part of the finance team and be responsible for a wide-range of crucial and challenging tasks. Specific work includes:
- Reporting to the Finance Manager
- Handling full-sets accounts (AP, AR, GL)
- Prepare monthly group consolidation, including inter-company reconciliation
- Assist in quarterly announcements
- Prepare MAS and GST reports for corporate entities
- Liaise with corporate secretary for general admin, annual ACRA filing, AGM and audit.
- Open to Big4 accountants, with specific experience in Real Estate Funds or REITs
- You will have experience in full-sets accounting, management reporting, and consolidation
- Minimum qualification with Diploma in Accounting or ACCA.
- You will be an independent worker who is able to work efficiently under minimal supervision
Please apply to Leah Ng with your CV in MS Word format at Leng@cobaltrecruitment.com
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible to applicants who are not.
Licence No. 12C6031
Consultant ID: R1548663