S$144000.00 - S$180000.00 per annum
19 October 2020
18 December 2020
The VP/Director, Business Development will play an integral role in managing the firm's equity and debt capital network and be effectively expanding the investor and user database.
- Work as team leader in FinTech Equity and Debt transactions and run the end-to-end process including but not limited to origination, negotiation, transaction execution and high-level corporate finance services.
- Responsible in helping Managing Partners with end-to-end operational, financial and credit due diligence work and for the preparation of Investment Memorandum
- Key role in legal due diligence, structuring and drafting of legal documentation
- Actively identify potential investment banking opportunities for the group
- Build and maintain relationships with both new and existing FinTech lending platforms in Asia Pacific
- Strategize and oversee the preparation of marketing material for potential investor meetings
- Expand investor base among institutional, family office and accredited investors in Singapore
- Work with Group CEO to manage and build relationship with key clients of the Group
- Keep abreast of major trends in alternative lending industry and changes in regulations in key markets
- Minimum 5 years of investment banking or sales and distribution experience in established fund management firms and/or bulge-bracket investment banks in Asia
- Have a deep understanding of the Fin-Tech and Financial Services landscape in Southeast Asia and equity and debt products
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) are required
- Self-motivated and independent worker with a strong team mentality.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving and flexible work environment
The successful candidate will join a fast-growing company that is a pioneer in its field in SEA region. The remuneration including stock options and cash profit share are highly attractive. If you are a self-starter who enjoys a close-knit working environment with a young and dynamic team, this might be the right role for you. Interested candidates can apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
License No. 12C6031
EA. Reg. ID R1545553
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031