29 July 2020
27 September 2020
My client is an established MNC with global operations.
I am instructed to source for a EVP/VP level Corp Sec Manager to manage their corp sec portfolio at Group Level as well as to manage a team of corp sec executives.
This is a strategic role and you will report directly to CEO.
Key aspects of the role include:
· Prepare and review directors' resolutions, shareholders' minutes
· Independently plan and lead company secretarial projects
· Provide full spectrum of company secretarial services
· Liaise with regulators, external service providers, auditors and other third parties when necessary.
· Manage changes to corporate entities, including registered offices, corporate logo, corporate logo guidelines and corporate advertisement.
· Co-ordinate and prepare the publication of Annual Reports and Circulars.
· ICSA qualification or equivalent
· At least 20 years' of Corp Sec Experience
· Excellent communication (written & verbal), multitasking and problem-solving skills
· Excellent ability to work independently as well as in a team
· Good working attitude and self-motivated
My client offer highly competitive remuneration and this is a great role for individuals who appreciate good working environment.
Interested candidates please email your cv to email@example.com in WORD format for a confidential discussion. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
License No. 12C6031/EA. Reg. ID R1551173
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031