03 February 2021
04 April 2021
Our client is an international design consultancy currently involved with the concept and detail design of Singapore's iconic Infrastructure. They offer a wide spectrum of in-house engineering design capabilities and are currently looking for a Senior Environmental Engineer to join their growing team!
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage and complete Environmental Impact Assessments, Noise Impact Assessments, and studies for environmental planning
- Conduct water, air pollution control studies. Air and/or noise modelling experience will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of Environmental regulations in Singapore with some background in EHS, Industrial Health and Safety
- Experience in areas such as Environmental auditing; EHS compliance and regulatory work; contaminated site investigation and remediation will be an added advantage
- Good technical skills and understanding of Environmental issues supported with good report writing and communication skills
- Support business development efforts and establish good work relationship with clients
With a Degree in Environmental Engineering, you will have a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience within a design consultancy.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a dynamic team on this iconic project. If you feel this role describes your career aspirations then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Natalie at +65 6800 7924 for a confidential discussion about this role!
Reg No.: R1434739
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031