25 November 2020
24 January 2021
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Drive DevOps team initiatives to establish best practices in areas such as CI/CD, automated tests, code coverage/analysis, security tests, logging, tracing and monitoring
- Design and implement CI/CD pipelines with integrations to various development, quality and security tools, and support different types of deployment architectures.
- Design and manage cloud infrastructure and services, improving maintainability through IaC while also ensuring reliability, scalability and performance.
- At least 5 years experience in DevOps and cloud technologies (AWS)
- Solid understanding of DevOps principles and software development methodologies
- Hands-on experience in SRE, monitoring, cloud platforms and containerization technologies
- Hands-on experience implementing Applications and Infrastructure monitoring tools and dashboards (in a command center setup is a plus)
- Hands-on experience in CI/CD pipelines with integrations for automated testing, code coverage/analysis, dependency management, artifact management, SAST, SCA, DAST, mobile (iOS/Android)
- Experience in server administration and troubleshooting (Linux OS preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Kindly send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reg no R1442429 Licence No 12C6031
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031