13 January 2021
14 March 2021
Our client is an international design consultancy currently involved with the concept and detail design of Singapore's iconic Infrastructure. They offer a wide spectrum of in-house engineering design capabilities and are currently looking for a Senior Bridge Engineer to join their growing team!
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Prepare concept design reports and detailed design specifications
- Experience in structural engineering as it relates to bridges, buildings, temporary works, or a combination of the three and will have the organization skills necessary to independently complete all types of bridge and building design projects
- Application of broad technical experience and knowledge
- Check the design work performed by the team members
- Ensure effective communication and coordination between different parties
- Ensure design meets the clients' requirements and are compliant with the Codes of Practice
With a Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering, you will have a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in detailed design of roads, bridges and viaducts. You will be proficient in design software such as MIDAS, STRAP, SAP2000, STAAD Pro V8i, AutoCAD.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a dynamic team on this iconic project. If you feel this role describes your career aspirations then please send your CV to email@example.com or call Natalie at +65 6800 7924 for a confidential discussion about this role!
Reg No.: R1434739
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031