24 February 2021
25 April 2021
The client is a multinational Commercial Real Estate company. Due to the business needs, they are looking for someone with good pricing experience to join their commercial team as Senior Bid Manager to tender and bid for Facilities Management contracts. The team is made up of both the business development and the bid management/pricing team.
The successful candidate will work closely with business development to understand the clients' requirements and work with the operations team to develop the best and effective pricing strategy to win the Facilities Management contracts (Government/commercial contracts).
- Data Capture and Analysis
- Valuations and Variations
- Financial Modelling
- Reporting and Presentation
- Bachelor's degree in Quantity Surveying, Facilities Management, Engineering, Construction, Accounting, Finance or other related business domains, or certified professionals
- At least 10 years of Commercial Management/Quantity Surveying experience in a similar capacity, with industry exposure to Real Estate, Facilities Management, Engineering, Design or Construction.
- A deep understanding of both 'hard' and 'soft' services in Facilities Management to ensure subcontractor pricing can be validated
- Experience in handling the pricing for entire projects (pre-and post)
If this sounds like you, please apply using the link below, attaching your latest updated resume in word format and address your application to Gerald (R2095827)
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031