18 May 2020
18 July 2020
The Senior Accountant will;
Supervise, train & provide guidance to Accounts Executives. Review Account Executives work to ensure accuracy & completeness.
- Prepare & analyze all relevant accounting records, reconciliations & schedules for accuracy & completeness for month-end, quarter-end & year-end closing including timely & accurate monthly financial reporting under US GAAP.
- Day to day management of cash balances at each legal entity; including timely execution of payments, investments & funding, bank account maintenance & cash planning.
- Assist with loan administration & debt service matters such as preparation of drawdown, repayment & rollover notices, compliance certificates, monitoring for all relevant covenants, & bank account opening & maintenance.
- Assist in the preparation of high quality quarterly & annual reporting to private equity investors; including IFRS compliant audited consolidated financial statements, quarterly consolidated financial information, various metrics & relevant operating reports.
- Ensure timely & accurate preparation of financial information & statutory audited financial statements in SFRS or IFRS to be used for various local statutory filing, tax returns, loan compliance & other statistical/regulatory reports.
- Review quarterly GST reporting, annual statutory income tax computations & work with in-house tax team together with external tax agent to ensure timely & accurate submissions.
- Support US tax filings on a monthly basis & as when required through preparation of schedules & provision of information to our US office.
- Support our Fund Management team through preparation of relevant investors' required reporting.
- Ensure compliance with our system of internal controls over financial reporting in accordance with company & fund policy & guidelines.
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 5 years of relevant experience with good understanding of SFRS & IFRS with working knowledge of US GAAP & relevant Singapore legislation
- Prior experience in audit with good communication skills is an advantage
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031