18 May 2020
17 July 2020
We are currently assisting our client, a leading real estate consultancy firm, to look for a Retail Leasing Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities :
* Schedule site visits follow up in a timely manner for all prospective tenants and brokers.
* Performs market research, updates online listings and presents ideas for generating traffic, pricing strategy and closing deals.
* Understands lease language and is comfortable with drafting and reviewing commercial leases, letters of intent and managing negotiations with prospective tenants.
* Regularly walks the property to inspect building(s) and grounds, ensuring a well-kept and professional appearance at all times. Works closely with the Commercial Property Manager and maintenance team to ensure that properties with vacant space are well presented.
* Ability to manage a budget and analyze financial reports.
* Experience with managing build outs and developing tenant concept plans with architects.
* Act as liaison between tenants, in-house personnel, outside counsel, consultants and brokers to negotiate, prepare and review leases and related documents, amendments, renewals, extensions, licenses, terminations, subleases, lessor consents, right-of-first-offer & right-of-first-refusal notices, cell tower agreements, etc.
* Represent the company in a professional manner and attend networking events to secure new business contacts.
* Oversee internal lease review process.
* Maintain a tracking database of all portfolio leasing matters.
* At least 7 years of experience in retail mall management
* Bachelor's Degree in related field is strongly preferred.
* Good communication skill in English and Mandarin is an added advantage
If you are keen to apply to the role above, kindly send your updated CV to email@example.com and we will contact you for a confidential discussion.
Employment Agency Licence Number: 12C6031
Employment Agency Personnel Registration Number : R1766808
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031