17 November 2020
16 January 2021
- Calculate full set accounts, partnership allocations to LPs.
- Get involved in preparing capital calls and distribution for the funds.
- Respond to investor queries, prepare monthly and quarterly investor reports.
- Liaison with third party agencies in matters related to tax, corporate secretary and so on.
- Get involved in fund and company audit and prepare financial audit reports.
- Liaise with government agencies, assist in AML/ compliance processes.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for funds portfolio companies.
- Calculate management fees, operational expenses, and plan for funds needed in investment
- You will be an accounting graduate with at least 4 years of experience working in either in Big 4 accounting firm auditing PE/ VC funds or working in a similar position
- Has the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the willingness to learn new things.
- Attention to details
License No. 12C6031
EA Reg. ID R1442158
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031