S$8500.00 - S$10000.00 per month
20 November 2020
19 January 2021
An established real estate conglomerate based in Singapore is looking to hire a Senior Manager to join the Investment & Asset Management team to manage their real estate portfolio in the Europe and North America regions. The successful candidate will be responsible for evaluating and executing new business opportunities, formulating and executing asset management strategies of the current portfolio.
- Run the investment transactions from end-to-end, including origination, research, deal evaluation and structuring, financial analysis (including financial modelling) and deal execution.
- Formulate and execute marketing strategies to optimise income and realise the highest value of the assets.
- Responsible for the overall positioning of assets as well as the enhancement of cashflow and asset value.
- Prepare and manage annual budgets and reports which cover the financial performance of the asset, leasing status, and rental collection.
- Work closely with the Property Manager to ensure that the asset is properly maintained, managed and compliant with regulations while building strong relationships with customers and coordinating with external parties like government authorities, brokers, etc.
- Managing market intelligence and collating global market / industry information to ensure competitiveness of the the firm's products
- Degree in Real Estate, Building, Business, Finance, Engineering or its equivalent.
- At least 8 years' experience in real estate investment and asset management.
- Familiarity with Europe and USA markets advantageous
- Resourceful, have an analytical mind and proficiency in financial modeling.
- Good teamwork, strong initiative, good business and financial acumen, and great independence in working in a fast-paced environment.
Interested candidates with the relevant experience may send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
License No. 12C6031
EA. Reg. ID R1545553
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031