S$6000 - S$7800 per month
27 May 2020
27 July 2020
Our client is developing an iconic integrated development in Singapore now and are looking for an Asset Development Manager (F&B) as part of their development team comprising leasing, food and beverage as well as retail management.
The project is still in the development stage and the target completion would be in the next 2 to 3 years.
- You will develop and execute strategies and business concepts in line with the company's vision.
- You will drive F&B and Retail concepts and work with consultants on drawings for commercial spaces
- You will collaborate with business units and stakeholders to develop architectural, interior designs and M&E requirements and branding for commercial spaces
- You will take the lead in leasing, including acquiring new tenancies, managing rental budgets and lease management
- You will establish operations and pricing strategies and reach out to partners, as well as engage with stakeholders to develop menus and merchandise and digital solutions for commercial business
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Real Estate or related field
- Relevant qualification in real estate or asset management will be an advantage
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in a developer or retail / F&B company or relevant consultancy
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong strategic capabilities combined with good analytical skills
- Experienced in managing contracts e.g. lease documentation, pre-Q & tender documentation, consultancy and fit-out services
- Self-motivated and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work as a team
Please apply immediately to Simin (email@example.com) for more information and we will notify you if you're shortlisted.
Reg. No. R1434579
Licence no. 12C6031
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031