S$72000.00 - S$84000.00 per annum
26 October 2020
25 December 2020
Our Client, a real estate investment manager with an growing portfolio of assets is looking for a strategic Leasing Manager to be a part of their dynamic team!
Job Description :
Provide support in leasing strategy, planning and management for assets in operation, in the development or acquisition stage.
- Plan and implement the tenancy mix in the portfolio
- Formulate and execute various Leasing strategies to achieve the desired tenancy mix.
- Monitor all current and future vacancies to maximize occupancy at all times
- Prepare and manage budget. Ensure the stipulated budgeted Leasing income is achieved.
- Maintain good relations with Tenants as well as monitoring their sales performance.
- Assist in the leasing documentation preparation and processes, and ensure compliance to the guidelines of the organisation
- Monitor and research on market trends and the competitive landscape
Job Requirements :
- Degree in Real Estate or equivalent.
- Relevant working experience, preferably in the retail environment
- Good interpersonal, written and spoken communication, active listening skills
- Be creative and have good acumen to identify market opportunities in the retail landscape
- Meticulous, ability to multi-task and work within tight timelines
- Possess positive disposition, independent, resourceful and a team player
The opportunity offers tremendous progression opportunities and the chance to work with like-minded smart and creative individuals. If you possess relevant experience in leasing and are looking to join a creative, dynamic and exciting work culture, this might be the role for you. Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com
License No. 12C6031
EA. Reg. ID R1545553
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031