S$120000.00 - S$156000.00 per annum
22 February 2021
23 April 2021
- Maintain and enforce the policies and requirements, including but not limited to the APAC Investment Operations Manual and the APAC Investments and Fund Management (AIFM) procedures, operational risk management and Fund/Mandate Compliance.
- Provide guidance on execution of investments / divestments and on-going oversight. Project manage each investment from approval to closing to ensure smooth operations.
- Detailed coordination and interaction with all parties (local & regional teams and external counsels & advisors) to coordinate accurate and timely deal documentation, signatories and internal authorisations where applicable
- Synthesize business and operational requirements in the form of functional process flows and user journeys and translate them into workable and strategic solution.
- Collaborate with Global and Regional team leads to identify and develop innovations, technology and system solutions to improve performance and information quality. Drive implementation of change initiatives.
- Acts in the capacity of the in-country team member (specific for Japan, China and Korea) to provide ongoing resource on acquisition, management and disposal processes, including creation of financial models and drafting approval memos and presentations for IC approvals:
- Deal Sourcing and structuring
- Underwriting and producing IC memos
- Manage due diligence, documentation and closing process
- At least 8 years of industry experience within the private equity real estate space
- Understanding of fund operations in the private equity real estate context is essential
- Sound understanding of complex fund structures, workings of a fund management platform as well as good working knowledge of APAC real estate markets
- Excellent project management skills with experience working with colleagues across regional and global teams
- Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to work with people from different cultures and backgrounds
- Strong presentation and articulation skills
The role offers exciting progression opportunities and competitive remuneration. Interested candidates please apply now or send your resume in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
License No. 12C6031
EA. Reg. ID R1545553
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031