01 February 2021
02 April 2021
The Group Tax Manager will;
Provide leadership and advice on corporate tax policy and participating in planning the Group's business activities across all regions to optimise tax costs and ensure tax compliance consistently and in line with corporate objectives;
- Ensuring that all required taxation returns are prepared in compliance with various tax regulations across all regions and ensuring adequate provisions are made for the payment of taxes;
- Represent the Group in the event of audits, investigations or queries from revenue authorities;
- Coordinate the lodgement of tax returns, reviewing assessments for objections on appeals, personally presenting and arranging objections or appeals and authorising payments of taxes;
- Formulate, implement and maintain tax procedures and policies which includes the training of employees in correct methods of allocating costs;
- Provide advice to Management of the tax implications of proposed major transactions including mergers, acquisitions and disposal of assets and recommending necessary changes if required;
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy, Law , Commerce or equivalent with at least 10 years of working experience with thorough knowledge of relevant Tax Assessment Act and associated legislation across APAC region;
- Prior experience in audit with good communication skills is an advantage
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031