S$250000 - S$320000 per annum
19 July 2020
18 September 2020
My client is an investment arm of a family office. This is a newly created opportunity in view of their expansion. This is a leadership role where you will work closely with senior business leaders and provide decision support to drive strategic plans and business performance for the entire group.
· As Group General Counsel, you will advise executive, senior management and board on various matters on a strategic level.
· You will lead a team of senior lawyers and provide legal advice to numerous Business Units and manage relationships with external counsel across the region.
· Common law qualified lawyer with at least 18 years PQE coming from reputable law firms and family/investment offices/multinational conglomerates.
· Ability to give strategic advice to top management, demonstrable leadership track-record and able to make and stand by tough decisions.
· Experience managing a legal team.
· Fluent in Chinese to interact with internal and external business and regulatory stakeholders.
· Good experience in corporate governance, fund investments, venture capital financing and M&A matters
This opportunity will suit senior lawyers who have held various leadership roles in large MNCs/corporates.
Interested candidates please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org in WORD format for a confidential discussion. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
License No. 12C6031/EA. Reg. ID R1551173
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031