28 October 2020
27 December 2020
My client is a global fund administrator that provides accounting and corporate secretarial services to their clients. As the business continues to expand, there is a need to hire a Senior Manager. Reporting to the Head, the Senior Manager will oversee private equity and real estate clients.
- Be the primary point of contact for clients and oversee a team of accountants.
- Organise the allocation for staff deliverable for the month and monitored daily to ensure timely completion of work.
- Review quarterly/annually accounts for Real Estate and Private Equity Funds, annual financial statements and GST returns.
- Liaising with different parts of the business to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Serves as point of escalation of complex customer issues.
- Take lead in investor activities, client on-boarding, due diligence, capital calls and distribution
- Conduct cash flows and reconciliation.
- Prepare client deliverable, financial statements and reporting templates.
- Ensure financial reports are in accordance with relevant GAAP standards for audit and reporting. purposes.
- Bachelors in Accounting/ Finance or any related qualification. ACCA / CA qualified bonus.
- At least 7 years experience in accounting, particularly in private equity/ real estate funds.
- Have strong technical accounting knowledge and skills and confident with complex journals for calls distributions, calculation and reconciliation of complex fees.
- Excellent track knowledge in managing clients and a team.
- Knowledge of GAAP and IFRS standards.
- Able to work in a high paced environment with strong communication skills.
License No. 12C6031
EA Reg. ID R1442158
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031