21 January 2021
22 March 2021
The FA will be an integral part of the PE team, helping to drive client deliverable and internal processes.
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior auditor to gain experience in a commercial environment.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Prepare journal entries and maintain the general ledger for assigned clients
- Prepare capital activity, including capital calls, distributions, and transfers
- Maintain a knowledge of current accounting principles, including understanding issues/developments in accounting pronouncements that affect assigned clients
- Develop a working understanding of the limited partnership agreements(s) and applying the terms to the applicable client deliverable
- Prepare the financial statements, footnotes, client reports
- Analyse investment performance and delivering the results to the client.
- Assist on on boarding new clients
- Perform ad-hoc tasks, as needed
- Bachelor's degree with at least 2 years of experience in accounting in private equity/ venture capital/ asset management.
- Auditors with similar sector experience will be considered
- Detail oriented and highly analytical
- Frequent and clear communication, both written and oral
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
License No. 12C6031
EA Reg. ID R1442158
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031