10 May 2020
10 June 2020
The Finance Manager/Senior will;
Handle preparation of financial statements, SGX announcements, Board and Audit Committee papers, annual report preparation, verify presentations and ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory reporting requirements
- Support the merger and acquisition activities of the Group and identify key issues arising there from and its implications and impact to the Group
- Prepare monthly management reports, rolling forecasts , cashflow and funding needs for the Group as well as manage the annual budgeting exercise
- Support treasury, capital raising and corporate financing activities and assist with the management of financial risks
- Guide, supervise and direct the financial team in daily accounting and operational matters for local and overseas entities
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 8 years of working experience with a similar set up
- Prior experience in audit with good communication skills is an advantage
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031