S$8000 - S$11000 per month
02 June 2020
01 August 2020
My client has expanded its business outside of its headquarters in recent years, and has significant interests across Asia, mostly in joint venture with local developers in China and South East Asia. They have extensive regional portfolios in commercial properties, luxury hotels as well as residential markets.
I am instructed exclusively to assist them in sourcing a Corporate Secretariat Manager to spearhead their corp sec portfolio.
You will work alongside with high-calibre in-house counsels and spearhead corporate secretarial function.
Title: Corporate Secretariat Manager
Key aspects of the role include:
· Prepare and review directors' resolutions, shareholders' minutes
· Independently plan and lead company secretarial projects
· Provide full spectrum of company secretarial services to the non-listed companies of the Group (on-shore and off-shore)
· Liaise with regulators, external service providers, auditors and other third parties when necessary.
· Manage changes to corporate entities, including registered offices, corporate logo, corporate logo guidelines and corporate advertisement.
· Co-ordinate and prepare the publication of Annual Reports and Circulars.
· ICSA qualification or equivalent
· At least 8 years' corporate secretarial experience
· Excellent communication (written & verbal), multitasking and problem-solving skills
· Excellent ability to work independently as well as in a team
· Good working attitude and self-motivated
Interested candidates, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org in WORD format for a confidential discussion.
License No. 12C6031/EA. Reg. ID R1551173
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031