S$5000.00 - S$8000 per month
14 July 2020
13 September 2020
My client is one of Asia's largest independent infrastructure investment firm in Singapore. They are currently seeking a Corporate Secretarial Executive/Manager to join their growing team.
- To handle all company secretarial and related matters for a portfolio of over 80 entities with varying complexities
- Drafting of resolutions in relation to corporate actions such as acquisitions and divestments
- Preparing board packs (including meeting notice, agenda and board papers) and attending board meetings
- Perform all ACRA-related filing and liaising with ACRA on corporate-related matters and auditors on completion of audit
- Incorporate investment special purpose vehicles and provide ongoing compliance monitoring to ensure compliant with relevant laws (including reviewing the private placement memorandum)
- ICSA qualified with at least 5 years relevant experience gained in professional firms
- Matured, self-motivated and with a strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent communication skills and high proficiency in both written and spoken English
Excellent opportunity for candidates with short or no notice period.
License No: 12C6031/ EA Reg ID: R1551173
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031