07 December 2020
05 February 2021
As CFO for the start-up, your responsibilities will not be limited to -
- Maintaining daily transactions of all accounting systems to ensure accurate recording.
- Work and assist on M&A transactions, financial forecast and future planning with the executive team.
- Process financial and accounting data in compliance with international procedures, statutory rules and
- accounting standards.
- Create employee expenses, planning, SOP's of finance etc.
- Create accounting rules and procedures and implement across the business..\
- Work and manage the budgeting process.
- Lead financial analysis to support decisions and business development.
- Finance and accounting degree, ACCA, CPA, CA with at least 12 years of experience.
- Experience in audit background.
- Ability to work independently and play a hands-on role in a dynamic, challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with excellent presentation skills.
- Highly-motivated and driven with good integrity and a strong sense of accountability and focus on delivering results
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031