12 January 2021
13 March 2021
Cobalt is supporting this established and well regarded A1 main contractor to bring on an experienced BIM Manager to their team.
This role will be required to lead the VDC and BIM as well as manage a team of modellers to execute across the various disciplines and coordinate them appropriately. The BIM Manager will be situated at the company's HQ.
· Responsible for the planning and setting of requirements, processes and workflow planning for BIM activities to ensure timely completion of projects
· Act as an intermediary between architects, clients and engineers to facilitate communication
· Modelling and coordination works (architectural, structural, MEP)
· Manage BIM Modellers across projects
· Conduct VDC
· Lead the BIM Modellers in their scope of works aligned with site activities
· Minimum 8 years of experience in BIM
· Competent in modelling software (e.g Autodesk Revit)
· Experienced in residential/institutional/industrial projects
· Preferably with relevant experience in CW01 A1 Main Contractor (>$85M)
If this sounds like you, please apply using the link below, attaching your latest updated resume in word format and address your application to Gerald (R2095827)
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031