28 June 2020
28 August 2020
He/She will be responsible for all real estate aspects for the assigned properties including annual strategic planning, annual budget reviews, capital investment planning, disposals, major redevelopment and Asset Enhancement Initiatives ('AEI') as well as valuations.
- Identifying key opportunity areas in each property and preparing an action plan for implementation with the property team.
- Monitoring of monthly and quarterly performance of assigned properties against last year, forecast and the competitive sets.
- Monthly Review of Monthly Management Reports and Financial Statements.
- Identify potential AEIs for the real estate portfolio and work on all aspects of AEIs from ROI analysis, designer and consultants' selection, submission for approval by the Board of Directors to management of the renovation works to be completed on time and within budget.
- Act as the lead project manager for major AEI's in assigned properties, liaising closely with various professionals.
- Develop a strategy for each asset to optimize short term and long-term cash flows.
- Review Annual Operating & CapEx Budgets and submit for approval.
- Appoint Valuers and manage yearly valuation cycle
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for the assigned properties covering asset performance, market outlook, major drivers of past and future performance as well as major CapEx.
- Liaise with auditors and other advisors (e.g. tax and legal) on matters pertaining to all assets, including annual accounts, tax requirements etc.
Prior asset management experience in the in the hospitality sector (hotels/serviced apartments) is essential. If you are interested in a career in asset management and is keen to work for an established organisation with further growth potential, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 68007921. Only shortlisted candidates will get a response.
License No. 12C6031
EA. Reg. ID R1545553
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031