01 December 2020
30 January 2021
The Asst Finance Manager will be;
- Responsible for the full spectrum of finance functions for the REIT in accordance with statutory requirements, company policies and procedures.
- Preparation of cash flow projections, preparation and reviewing of monthly and quarterly reports, drafting of audited financial statements, and preparing of corporate tax information.
- Timely preparation and accurate reporting of financial matters / results and management reports, analysis of results, forecast and budgeting, GST reporting.
- Liaison with other business teams on finance operations matters and auditors and tax consultants on audit and taxation matters.
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 5 years of working experience within the real estate industry
- Prior experience in audit with good communication skills is an advantage
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031