S$4500.00 - S$5500.00 per month
25 June 2020
25 August 2020
The individual will manage the HR business partnering function and be the key support in linking the business with the Group's HR functions, as well as to assist in the Compensation portfolio.
- Partner Business Units to ensure that all HR policies, practices and initiatives are in compliance and alignment.
- Provide advice and support to business leaders on HR related matters. Serve as an employee advocate pertaining to HR policy and initiatives.
- Manage the full spectrum of employee life cycle including recruitment, on-boarding and off-boarding activities.
- Handle employee disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Manage workforce planning to support business needs and be accountable for manpower budgetary for the business units.
- Provide support in compensation reviews/surveys, annual salary/bonus exercises and assist in streamlining of HR policies, systems and procedures.
- Generate monthly reports and analysis on a timely and accurate manner.
To succeed in this role, you should have a Degree in a HR-related discipline with at least 3 - 5 years relevant experience from a fast-paced environment. You should have excellent communication skills with an eye for detail, sense of urgency, strong analytical ability and a good understanding of Singapore Employment Act and a track record of working closely with business stakeholders of all levels. Those who have relevant experience in Compensation portfolio would have an advantage.
Please apply immediately to Simin (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information and we will notify you if you're shortlisted.
Reg. No. R1434579
Licence no. 12C6031
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031