10 June 2020
10 August 2020
Cobalt is working with a global real estate fund manager who is looking to appoint an Analyst/ Deputy Fund Manager. This is a rare position offering the opportunity to work in a world-class organisation with the potential to move into a lead Fund Manager position thereafter.
Our client seeks a bright and confident Real Estate Analyst (fund/asset management or investment) for this prominent role in Singapore. The role is to provide analytical and fund support to the Fund Manager.
Management of valuation process with fund valuer, including working with AMs to ensure the process is run efficiently and effectively.
- Preparation of investor presentations for existing investors, new investors and lenders.
- Regular Investor liaison; managing data provision, responding to specific requests of property, fund or finance nature.
- Detailed property and financial analysis, using internal and external valuation tools of new acquisition and investment management mandates.
- Assist in the asset performance across the fund in line with the investment strategy by providing oversight to asset/portfolio strategies
- Produce and consolidate of annual/bi-annual business plan and cash flows, and monitoring/assisting the asset management team in the preparation of the plans.
- Co-ordinate the production of quarterly Fund reporting, monthly update reports, sales monitoring schedules.
Applicants will ideally be working in either an assistant real estate fund management, asset management or fund analyst role. Singapore based experience is essential.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031