S$84000.00 - S$90000.00 per annum
23 February 2021
24 April 2021
Support the origination, screening and due diligence of projects for co-development and co-investments which includes:
- Supporting the oversight of project development and investment activities and engaging with partners, co-developers, stakeholders.
- Supporting the Asia's Executive Committee (Exco) and bringing investment proposals through the Investment Committee (IC) approval process.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Engineering, Economics, Accounting, Business or equivalent from a reputable university.
- 5 to 7 years of hands-on work experience in project finance and/or investment management in Asia preferably (substantial experience in project finance documentation, equity investment agreements).
- Experience in infrastructure sector, working with international development institutions and/or regional experience in Asia would be advantageous.
- Good understanding of both debt and equity structures, market risk analysis and management relevant to financial transactions.
- Highly proficient in both oral and written English. Proficiency in one or more of the regional languages is a plus.
- Highly analytical with excellent financial modelling skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
The role offers international exposure and excellent development opportunities and is ideal for a highly-driven individual who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment. Interested candidates please apply now or send your resume to email@example.com
License No. 12C6031
EA. Reg. ID R1545553
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031