30 November 2020
29 January 2021
As an Accountant within the VC fund based in KL, you will be responsible to calculate the full sets of accounts and taxation.
Your Responsibilities will not be limited to the following-
- Manage the month-end and year-end closing process.
- Provide financial reports, analysis, fund performance, Capital account statement to the management.
- Do bank reconciliations, internal budgeting.
- Prepare AP and AR invoices.
- Prepare financial statements by analyzing accounting trends.
- Prepare management fee calculations, fund statements, and fund performance reports.
- Comply with local legal registrations and inform the management of any changes.
- Participate in internal and external audits.
- Bachelors degree with at least 4 years of experience in similar role/big 4/ investment manager
- Excellent I'm preparing full sets of accounts and tax calculations
- Deadline and detailed oriented
- Fluent in English and Chinese because of daily interaction with China team
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031