06 November 2020
05 January 2021
The Accountant will be;
Responsible to participates & assist in ensuring the efficient management of a portfolio of legal entities for accounting,
treasury, FP&A, tax, statutory audit, XBRL filing, legal documentation & corporate secretarial filing &
- Review/prepare & analyze all relevant accounting records, reconciliations, & schedules for accuracy &
completeness for month-end, quarter-end & year-end closing.
- Responsible for treasury functions such as monitoring of cash balances at each legal entity &
processing of payments & receipts.
- Manage & prioritize tasks, problem solve issues & work efficiently with other departments &
professional service providers to meet all required reporting & statutory compliance requirements &
- Prepare quarterly GST reporting, annual statutory income tax computations & work with in-house tax
team together with external tax agent to ensure timely & accurate submission
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 4 years of working experience within the real estate industry .
- Prior experience in audit with good communication skills is an advantage
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031