Private Equity Director
- Highly competitive + bonus + carry
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 13th September 2017
- Job Type
Our client is a very strong and rapidly growing private equity group focused on investing in to the Asian market. With their headquarters well established in Singapore and having developed an impressive portfolio of assets due to a strong financial backing and impressive investment team, the group need to bring on board a Director to play a key role in the origination and execution of investments in South East Asia.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an M&A Director from an international investment banking background to move to the buyside where you will have the opportunity to invest a lot of capital and build an impressive deal sheet.
The Director will:
- Take full responsibility for the execution of acquisitions across South East Asia whilst also playing a key role in origination efforts.
- Oversee a small team on a deal by deal basis, leading on the structuring and execution of the transaction including presenting to the Investment Committee.
- Oversee the work of the Vice Presidents and Associates in the team, providing training and guidance where necessary.
- Play a key role in the portfolio management, monitoring and analysis whilst sitting on the Boards of portfolio companies.
The successful candidate must:
- Be currently sitting in a Director or equivalent position within the M&A team of an international bank either based in Singapore, Hong Kong or another leading financial centre.
- Have a strong transaction track record, demonstrating experience in leading on the execution of investments.
- Have a connection to Singapore due to either being based or from here or have previously worked and lived in the country.
- Possess a very strong and all round technical skill set with excellent communication skill and must be highly motivated and driven to execute transactions.
- Hold either a finance, business or mathematics related degree from a highly regarded university.
Due to the excellent opportunity this is, the criteria listed above will be strictly applied. Should you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
Reg. No. R1764400
Lic. No. 12C6031